Course Approval Information
DESCRIPTION OF DOCUMENTS ON THIS PAGE:
- CRITERIA for COURSES by Element. In which element does my course fit?
- GE COURSE APPROVAL PROCESS: An explanation of the process for routing forms through the required committees, and a list of all documents needed for the approval process.
- UNIVERSITY CURRICULUM CHANGE FORMS
- GE APPLICATION & EXAMPLE: Application that must accompany University Curriculum Form when a course is proposed for General Education. This form includes information about proposed assessment, and an example of a completed form.
- UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS POLICY. Includes sample student learning outcomes
- COUNCIL ON ACADEMIC AFFAIRS: Forms & Resources (Click HERE)
|CRITERIA for Courses in Element 3A versus 3B||16.5 KB|
|CRITERIA for Courses in Element 4||59.41 KB|
|CRITERIA for Courses in Element 5A versus 5B||23.83 KB|
|CRITERIA for Courses in Element 6||25.55 KB|
|PROCESS for Approval of New GE Courses Revised July 2016||16.83 KB|
|APPLICATION for NEW GE Course Revised July 2016||20.98 KB|
|University Syllabus Policy||100.81 KB|